Billing, Scheduling, Reporting seamlessly integrated with our state-of-the-art Clearinghouse and with MediTouch EHR®
Need to Find a Claim? Search by:
- Patient Name
- Member ID
- Patient Account Number
- Provider Name
- Payer Name
- Date of Service
- Created Date
HealthFusion's® Claims Clearinghouse is the most intuitive, comprehensive electronic claims submission tool on the market. Whether your practice uploads standard ANSI 837 files, print images, or needs to enter claims directly into our claims submission interface, we have a simple solution to meet your claim management requirements. Need to fix a claim? Use our online claim editing form, fix the claim, and re-submit in just a few seconds.
Search, Print, and More
- Comprehensive claim search engine
- Run eligibility or real-time claim status directly from an uploaded claim
- Place a claim on hold if more data is required
- Print claim in .pdf format or directly to official CMS HCFA 1500 "red" claim form
- Track your claim as if it was a "FedEx®" package
- Create secondary claims and transmit uploaded secondary claims to payers
- Accredited by EHNAC and certified as a CAQH CORE Phase 1 Clearinghouse
- Email alerts for rejected claims (HealthFusion's® Claims Angel® Program).
Comprehensive Clearinghouse Reporting
HealthFusion® has a feature-rich clearinghouse reporting suite that allows users to customize reports and export in formats compatible with Microsoft® Office Excel. In addition, the system automatically reports monthly on the following clearinghouse metrics:
- First Pass Clearinghouse – Percentage of claims that are accepted upon initial submission
- Total Rejects – The total number of rejections and their dollar value
- Top Reject Categories – The most common reject categories
- Reworked Claims – Payer-rejected claims that were re-submitted
- Transaction Summary – Overview of transactions and counts.
Each of these metrics can be viewed on the Web interface, in Microsoft® Office Excel, or in a multi-colored bar chart PDF suitable for printing.