The Fastest, Most Intuitive EHR on the Market
- Windows® or Mac®
- Integrated with Billing
- Live US Support
- Easy to Deploy
- Stimulus Ready
- No Servers
- Automated Backups
- Major Labs
Your Fingers Do the Charting, Now They Can Also Do the Drawing
For years physicians have been using hand-drawn sketches to document their physical exam findings. With the conversion to Electronic Health Records (EHRs), physicians need a way to draw on anatomical outlines and pictures of their patients. Thanks to the team at HealthFusion®, there is an eloquent solution to this challenge and, like all of our solutions, it is flexible; meaning it can be used on the native iPad® browser or any computer. In fact, we are the only EHR provider that offers this type of drawing solution - MediDraw®!
Draw Directly On a Picture or Anatomical Outline - Give MediDraw® a Try
Using MediDraw® to draw on a picture of a patient finding is fast and easy. Simply snap a picture of your patient's physical finding with your smartphone or iPad® and send it directly to the patient chart. Our competitors require multiple hardware devices including picture scanning equipment, to accomplish the same goal. After upload, with MediDraw®, physicians can draw directly on the picture using their finger-tip or mouse.
In addition to drawing on patient pictures, there are over 100 anatomical outline images associated with the physical exam section of our SOAP encounter note. When the “get me an image” icon is tapped, the user is provided with anatomical drawings that match the most likely image for the body part in context. And, just as with the patient pictures, the physician can draw directly on the anatomical outlines, using MediDraw®.
- Draw directly on a patient picture or anatomical outline.
- Capture, draw on, upload, and share patient pictures via a single system, without swapping computer hardware or software programs and applications.
- Patient pictures can be captured and uploaded from a variety of different devices, including smartphones and iPad2®.
- Image upload and sharing is safe and secure. MediTouch® is HIPAA certified by the Drummond Group®, and accredited by the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC).
- Improve patient encounters, findings, documentation, and results with accurate image documentation and easily accessible records.
- Make encounter creation fast - remember a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Hasten another time-consuming task that detracts from your main focus – your patient.
Learn More about MediDraw®
Any graphical representation, even a hand-drawn sketch, is always helpful when documenting patient encounters and findings. However, the more accurate the image and documentation, the more beneficial they are. While digitizing patient records and charts is meant to streamline medicine and improve a practice’s efficiency, if a physician is constantly switching between hardware and software to simply document an encounter, it defeats the purpose. MediTouch’s® all-in-one system combines ease-of-use with accurate documentation to offer a revolutionary drawing tool to all of our clients — MediDraw®. Now, encounter creation with MediTouch® has gotten even faster and more precise. Give MediDraw® a try, and schedule your free, personal MediTouch® demo today!