The Fastest, Most Intuitive EHR on the Market
- Windows® or Mac®
- iPad-native Software
- Integrated with Billing
- Live US Support
- Easy to Deploy
- Stimulus Ready
- No Servers
- Automated Backups
- Major Labs
EHR Software for iPad®
Medical Records at Your Fingertips with MediTouch®
Medical professionals require mobile hardware solutions that are lightweight, with extended battery life, and affordable as well. Thankfully, Apple® has developed the ideal solution — the iPad®. Most EHR/EMR vendors are unable to harness and leverage Apple’s eloquent technology, because their solutions require expensive data servers, and are often not Web-based. Other companies have developed iPad applications, but their products do not work on multiple platforms, such as simple Windows® desktops or even laptop computers. But, there is an EHR/EMR solution that is Meaningful Use certified, works on any hardware platform, and is accessible anywhere there is an Internet connection; and these days that’s everywhere. The comprehensive solution for EHR and iPad compatibility is MediTouch EHR.
EHR Software Optimized for the iPad Tablet Computer
MediTouch® not only works on the iPad, it is optimized for fingertip touch. Every screen and every action is tested and retested for touch and iPad responsiveness. Our engineering team developed MediTouch EHR, “from the ground up”, as a solution that works seamlessly with Apple’s iPad. At HealthFusion®, we like to say, “If you can get it to work on the iPad, then all other hardware platforms (laptops, desktops, tablets) are a piece of cake.” There is no other Meaningful Use certified EHR or EMR that is iPad native, and yet still designed and built for the wide range of hardware platforms required to appeal to every user in your practice.
Different Roles Demand Different Hardware
Every medical professional plays a crucial role ensuring their practice runs smoothly and efficiently, each utilizing various forms of computer hardware. For those who are tethered to a desk or work in the reception area, MediTouch EHR works seamlessly on Windows and Apple desktops and laptops. For physicians or nurses on the go, MediTouch EHR is iPad-native software, simplifying mobile medicine. For physicians who are on call or need records readily available, MediTouch EHR keeps you seamlessly connected through your iPad. Thanks to MediTouch EHR and its iPad compatibility, wherever you are, your patient’s Electronic Health Records are only a fingertip touch away.
MediTouch EHR and Native iPad Software Means:
- The iPad’s high definition camera allows for instant capture and upload of images pertinent to a patient’s medical record. All of the images are stored in the patient’s EHR, and are easily accessible at a moment’s notice.
- Captured patient images can be manipulated and drawn upon, with integrated software thanks to the iPad’s refined touch interface and MediTouch’s revolutionary drawing tool: MediDraw®.
- Clinical images can be easily captured, accessed, manipulated, and shared in accordance with DICOM standards, thanks to MediTouch EHR and the iPad.
- View analytical charts, legible encounter notes, CDC-approved growth charts, longitudinal patient records, lab results, and patient scheduling with ease; all at your fingertips.
- Our security and engineering teams work together to ensure the highest level of security; in fact our HIPAA security is certified by the Drummond Group® and the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC).
- Our medical and engineering teams work in unison, constantly upgrading software and increasing iPad compatibility; routinely enhancing the user experience, and increasing the
overall speed and performance of MediTouch EHR.
- Apple’s iPad offers a full range of internet connectivity
options. Work wirelessly in your office with a Wi-Fi
connection, or on the go via a cellular provider. And since
MediTouch EHR is Web-based, there are no applications
to download; you can connect anytime, anywhere there is
an Internet connection.
Learn More about EHR and iPad Compatibility
With improving mobile computing hardware and government incentives, there is no better time to adopt Electronic Health Records, and rid your practice of their paper predecessors. Get the only Meaningful Use certified, EHR Web-based software that is iPad compatible. Contact HealthFusion today to schedule a demo, and witness the benefits of MediTouch EHR and iPad compatibility for yourself.