The Fastest, Most Intuitive EHR on the Market
- Windows® or Mac®
- Integrated with Billing
- iPad®, Tablet or PC
- Live US Support
- Easy to Deploy
- Stimulus Ready
- No Servers
- Automated Backups
- Major Labs
- NO up front costs
- NO implementation fees
- NO upgrade fees
- NO training costs
- NO expensive servers
- Fixed flat monthly fee
Prescribe Electronically Via a Qualified e-Prescribing
The HealthFusion® electronic prescribing system (e-prescribing, ePrescribing, or eRx) works interoperably with the MediTouch EHR® integrated physician software suite. It is compliant with the Medicare e-prescribing directive, and transmitting a prescription requires just a couple of clicks, or taps of the finger, depending on the hardware being used.
Surescripts® Certified Solution Provider
MediTouch® is a Surescripts® Certified Solution Provider, therefore physicians are ensured a safe, efficient, and quality e-prescribing process. We have passed a rigorous testing process, ensuring that our software meets or exceeds the industry standards for ease of use when prescribing electronically.
In addition to achieving Surescripts® Certified Solution Provider status, MediTouch® has been honored as a 2011 and 2012 Surescripts® White Coat of Quality award recipient. The Surescripts® White Coat of Quality is a critical part of Surescripts® overall quality program that recognizes organizations or individuals who uphold the highest quality of standards in e-prescribing. HealthFusion® is pleased and honored to receive such a high level of distinction for our e-prescribing system. There are approximately 250 to 300 Meaningful Use certified, complete ambulatory EHRs and, of those EHR vendors, MediTouch® is one of just six to be recognized with the Surescripts® White Coat of Quality.
In 2011 and 2012, the criteria for earning a Surescripts® White Coat of Quality required vendors to:
- Provide a signed commitment from company leadership affirming their organization’s commitment to quality.
- Measure quality metrics as specified in the published industry guidelines and report those metrics each month to Surescripts.
- Implement changes to software that address issues identified in quality reporting and take steps to eliminate any issues measured in #2 above.
- Raise prescriber awareness through training.
- Web-based eRx access — There is nothing to download (no software or applications), and no new hardware is required.
- Improved Patient Safety — The eRx system provides advanced checks and warnings for drug interactions, allergies, dosage levels, and duplicates in real time at the point of care.
- Interoperable with MediTouch EHR® — Prescribe at the point of care, directly from the patient chart; no switching programs, applications, or devices. e-Prescribing is built-in and integrated with MediTouch EHR®, and the eRx process is always quick and simple.
- More Accurate Prescriptions — Prescriptions are “cleaner”, without the need to decipher handwriting or faxes. And, prescribers are able to confirm prescription benefit information prior to e-prescribing, saving pharmacists’ and patients’ time by reducing callbacks and redundant tasks.
- Finding the Appropriate Medication Is Fast and Easy — Use our fast “quick search” feature to find the desired drug, or save frequently prescribed medications as a "favorite".
- Simple eRx Refill Processes — Reduce time-consuming refill request phone calls. When used in conjunction with the MediTouch® patient portal, patients can request prescription refills without having to make a phone call and “tie up” your front office phone lines.
- Pharmacy Search and Mapping — Help patients find a convenient pharmacy in their area, and save the location as a "favorite" for future requests for each individual patient. Print out a map or directions to the pharmacy for your patient.
- Expedited Work Flow — Recurring prescription information can be saved securely for a particular patient and reused, eliminating the need for redundant reentering of patient and pharmacy information. With our iPad®-native EHR, the entire process can be completed with a few taps of your fingertip.
- Pharmacy Benefit Plan Search — Learn more about a patient’s pharmacy benefits and whether they are eligible for mail order prescribing, all in real time.
- Pharmaceutical Cost Comparison Capabilities (formulary) — Search for specific medications and compare the costs for the patient, based on their pharmacy benefit coverage.
- Fraud and Tampering Reduction — With no handwritten or printed prescriptions, it is exceedingly more difficult to alter or forge a prescription prior to pharmacy submission.
- Drug Information for Physicians and Patients — Detailed technical drug data for physicians and easy to read handout information for patients is provided and easy to access. The patient information leaflets are also accessible through the MediTouch® YourHealthFile® Patient Portal.
- Review Medications Other Providers Have Prescribed — Understanding a patient's medication history is simple, even if they have been seen by another provider on another system. The patient's Rx medication history can be downloaded from SureScripts®, imported, and displayed directly in the patient's chart.
Learn More about e-Prescribing
To learn more about the MediTouch® e-prescribing system, contact HealthFusion® today! One of our MediTouch® team members will assist you in scheduling a free, personal demonstration of the MediTouch® software suite, including our eRx system.