Our revenue cycle management (RCM) services, Financial Suite offers a two-pronged approach
Advanced medical billing software and a dedicated professional staff with expertise in healthcare revenue cycle management are at your service. Our experts analyze issues from all angles and implement best practices through technology, consulting and education.
Our services will help you:
• Eliminate revenue leaks
• Stay ahead of the healthcare technology curve
• Keep pace with regulatory changes
• Reduce administrative burden
RCM services to help your practice succeed
• Co-sourcing model
• Revenue cycle management (RCM) toolkit
• Claims management services (edits, submissions, reconciliation, and rejection work)
• Payment posting services
• Accounts receivable (A/R) follow-up services
Financial Suite Plus
Our dedicated team of RCM services experts will:
• Manage your insurance A/R, alleviating your staff from the need to combat denials and preventing interruptions in cash flow
• Analyze unpaid and underpaid claims, follow up with insurance companies
• Monitor A/R aging
• Rework denied claims
• Maintain contact with insurance companies to ensure cases are settled as quickly as possible
• Oversee insurance credits and refunds
Tailored revenue cycle management services to meet your needs
We’ll help you maximize operational efficiency, optimize reimbursement, and achieve full regulatory compliance. As a result, you’ll enjoy:
• Freedom to focus on care. Take time-consuming tasks (e.g., claims management, payment posting, denial information capturing) off your plate.
• Support from true experts. Specialty billing directors help deliver results that exceed industry benchmarks.
Reach your business goals
Tighten your revenue cycle with superior medical billing software and support from experts who know it best. We offer the tools you need to report on and collect the money you earn from payers and patients.