100 N. Rios Avenue
Solana Beach, CA 92075
Get Directions >>
HealthFusion® Internship Program:
JAVA Software Development
A limited number of paid internship positions are available through the calendar year, including spring, summer, and fall. The commitment is for 3 to 6 month, full time. HealthFusion's interns will get exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle and try out the latest trends in web application development using JAVA. For 2012, we have internship positions in the software development team. The position allows room to grow and become a full-time software developer. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can expect to learn:
- How to develop modern web applications at large scale.
- The challenges of deploying complex web applications in a production environment.
- Best practices for working in a professional development team with experienced industry veterans.
- Experience with the latest web technologies including but not limited to jQuery, memcache, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SOAP, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, AWS S3, SimpleDB, SQS, SNS, Amazon EC2, PDF Technologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding programming skills, preferably in Java
- Able to demonstrate strong intellectual capabilities and significant individual contributions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing high traffic web applications
- Experience with high performance systems in a commercial setting
- Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases
- Experience with Amazon SimpleDB, SQS, S3, SNS
- Experience with PDF technologies - iText, RenderX, easyPDF
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and/or test driven methodologies is a plus