- Reduced Liability
- HIPAA Compliant
- EHNAC Certified
- Automated Backups
- NO up front costs
- NO implementation fees
- NO upgrade fees
- NO training costs
- NO expensive servers
- Fixed flat monthly fee
EHR – Cloud-Based, Web-Based, SaaS, ASP
No Matter the Name, It Still Means a Workflow Without Boundaries
MediTouch EHR® is Web-based, and utilizes our Pure Cloud® technology. Web-based electronic health records (EHRs) are optimal due to their unlimited accessibility. They are accessible anywhere there is an Internet connection, which is just about everywhere these days. HealthFusion® makes EHRs simple, since we do all of the work that most other EHR vendors make physicians and practices responsible for.
Life in the Cloud — Web-based EHR Cloud Computing Explained
There are many terms used to describe Web-based software: ASP (Active Server Pages), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) and Cloud Computing (the "cloud" is the Web). No matter the name or terminology, Web-based EHRs are the easiest, least expensive, most intuitive and convenient way to digitize a practice. With software and data storage residing in the “cloud”, there are no in-house servers to purchase or maintain. And, with HealthFusion’s Pure Cloud, you can rest assured that your data is always available and always protected by HIPPA-certified security measures. With our Web-based, Pure Cloud software, practices are free from worry about data backup, system tuning, and vendor "upgrade" fees every time government (CMS) and healthcare regulations change. Life in the Pure Cloud is just simpler.
Pure Cloud® Benefits
Similar to Apple’s® iCloud®, HealthFusion’s Pure Cloud technology enables Web-based medical software solutions and file storage. Practicing in the Pure Cloud is easier for a number of reasons, including:
- There are no expensive, in-house data servers to purchase, install, or maintain
- MediTouch EHR software resides in the Pure Cloud and can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection
- With multiple, secure data server centers that meet HIPAA standards and are certified by third parties, such as the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC), practice and patient files are always secure, even in the event of a natural disaster
- There is no worry of data loss due to a power outage or an unexpected event, since our Pure Cloud technology backs-up practice and patient data every 15 minutes automatically
- Thanks to Pure Cloud technology, MediTouch® is the only system that is integrated across the EHR, Practice Management, and Clearinghouse that is optimized for the iPad® and cross-compatible with most computers (Apple® or Windows®)
Learn More about Web-based EHRs and HealthFusion’s Pure Cloud
Why pay expensive startup, installation, and maintenance fees for in-house data servers, which will never be as secure or reliable as Web-based, cloud computing software? Web-based MediTouch EHR utilizes Pure Cloud technology, with nothing to install or download; MediTouch EHR is ready to use on the first login. Choose the most affordable, accessible, and secure solution; choose MediTouch EHR and start charting in the Pure Cloud. Schedule a MediTouch demo today; and remember, everything is hassle-free in the cloud.