Do you know how the Value-Based Modifier program will affect your practice revenue starting in 2015? You should, because it could cost you up to 6% of your Medicare reimbursement in 2017, depending on whether or not you have successfully reported for PQRS.
Get up to speed now– review our infographic below for a quick overview of what you need to know about the Value-Based Modifier program.
- Information about the Value-Based Modifier program
- Quality Benchmarks for the 2015 Value Modifier and the 2013 Quality and Resource Use Reports (PDF)
- Information about the PQRS program
In addition, you can read more about how the Value-Based Modifier program works in our recent blog post, which explains:
- How CMS will calculate the cost composite score
- What information Quality Resource and Use Reports (QRURs) provide to you
- And more
Let us know in the comments if you have other questions on the Value-Based Modifier program or PQRS. If you need help with PQRS reporting, MediTouch provides an easy method; contact us today at (877) 523-2120, or request a demo to learn how we can simplify PQRS and other CMS programs for you.