Enrollment Specialist – Kansas City, Missouri
San Diego, CA
As a Data Migration Analyst, you will be working with our client base of doctors and nurses to convert data to our premier cloud based healthcare software MediTouch®.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
– Provide timely and accurate customer support to all clients with enrollment questions and requests.
- Assist external & internal customers in all aspects regarding EDI enrollments.
- Assist external & internal customers in regards to missing ERA’s.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with external & internal customers.
- Watch call queue to ensure customers calls are being answered in a timely manner.
- Creation, update & closing of support cases.
- Creation, update & closing of EDI Enrollment Projects
– Complete new EDI Enrollments for existing customers as requested
- Follow trading partner guidelines for filling out form properly & completely.
- Forward to customer and/or payer as required by the enrollment form instructions.
- Notify ENS or other internal/external customers as required by enrollment form instructions.
- Contact payers to check status of EDI enrollments with trading partners.
- Contact payer to determine status of EDI Enrollment
- If rejected, determine cause & work with customer to resolve/resubmit.
- If approved, notify appropriate external & internal clients.
- Update EDI Enrollment Project.
Other duties as assigned
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Six months experience in a call center or customer support environment.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Interpersonal skills and English language skills sufficient to interact effectively with internal and external customers, vendors and management.
- Strong problem solving skills and decision making ability.
- Computer competencies: Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel, CRM software (Salesforce).
- Ability to handle multiple projects with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in related field (healthcare, business, computer science) or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of healthcare/hospital environment is preferred.
HealthFusion and its MediTouch cloud software suite is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quality Systems, Inc. MediTouch is comprised of a range of web-based software solutions for physicians, medical practices and billing services; including practice management and electronic health record (EHR) applications, patient portal, clearinghouse, interoperability and connectivity solutions. MediTouch EHR is designed for use on mobile tablets such as the iPad, and works on a Pure Cloud platform that is cross-compatible with traditional desktop and laptop devices. MediTouch EHR is Meaningful Use 2014 Certified and features an affordable subscription payment model. Our Health Maintenance population management system enables providers to prepare for the transition to value-based healthcare. To learn more, visit HealthFusion.com or follow HealthFusion on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.