San Diego, CA
Are you looking for a job where you can interact with people in all levels of the company? Do you have experience in Human Resources and would like to grow with a thriving company in a beach location? Then this position is for you!
Mid-size tech company is seeking an Office Coordinator to join their amazing team! In this role you will be supporting our Human Resources department and Executive Management in a fast-paced environment.
- Greets and directs all visitors to the company ensuring visitor log is signed and visitor badge is issued.
- Greets job applicants and ensures an application is completed while the appropriate manager is notified of their arrival.
- Coordinates vendor/visitor appointments and office conference room schedule.
- Answer phones promptly and professionally; direct calls and relay messages accurately.
- Supports Executive staff and Human Resources with administrative support as needed to include:
- Inputting business cards in contacts and sending as vcard to Chairman of the Board
- Companywide email distribution
- Updating/distribution company phone directory as necessary
- Coordinate monthly companywide birthday celebrations
- Monitors mail reception including checking mail box daily, opening/sorting/delivering mail to departments as necessary.
- Signs for deliveries and delivers to, and/or notifies recipients.
- Processes outgoing mail as well as overnight deliveries via FedEx by deadline.
- Communicates with landlord/vendors regarding facility issues.
- Keeps inventory and assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office and kitchen/first aid supplies as necessary.
- Maintains the integrity of office/kitchen equipment (copier, water dispenser, coffee maker).
- Orders/picks up food for executive office meetings and new hire orientations as necessary.
- Assists with planning, setting up, tearing down company activities.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and English language skills to interact effectively with internal and external customers, vendors and management.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and decision making ability.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Computer competencies: MS Office (Word, and Excel, Outlook) Windows 7
- Ability to handle multiple projects with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. AA or BA in Business preferred
- Minimum 1 – 3 years office or support role experience.
Competitive Salary, 401k and Health, Dental & Vision
Interested? Please APPLY HERE.
About Health Fusion
HealthFusion and its MediTouch cloud software suite is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quality Systems, Inc. MediTouch is comprised of a range of web-based software solutions for physicians, medical practices and billing services; including practice management and electronic health record (EHR) applications, patient portal, clearinghouse, interoperability and connectivity solutions. MediTouch EHR is designed for use on mobile tablets such as the iPad, and works on a Pure Cloud platform that is cross-compatible with traditional desktop and laptop devices. MediTouch EHR is Meaningful Use 2014 Certified and features an affordable subscription payment model. Our Health Maintenance population management system enables providers to prepare for the transition to value-based healthcare. To learn more, visit HealthFusion.com or follow HealthFusion on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.