- Interview Clients, Customer Support, Implementation and/or the Sales teams as needed to gather required information to gain full understanding of the requested product enhancement or new feature.
- Interview Product Manager, Product Development, and/or Engineering teams as necessary to gain complete understanding of the current product capabilities or logic.
- As required perform additional research.
- Take collected information and produce then maintain the detailed requirements documentation to help support the Software Development Lifecycle.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Modeling Client Requirements, Software Development or related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and comfort level to interview the stakeholders and present findings.
- Strong desire to learn the product and end users’ needs
- Bachelor Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology.
- Five (5) years’ experience in Modeling Clients Requirements, Software Development, Application Development or related experience.
Please apply here.